Sunday, May 5, 2013

Coffee Addict


Friends from around the world were here in NY in April! Our yearly ritual for 2013 was at the Big Apple ! S volunteered to spend the weekend with the boys, and the girls came over to my home. Reliving hostel times... chatting through the night, shopping and enjoying some quality girl time. And ofcourse - there was martini night, accompanied by Kati Rolls & Mani Sir movies.

I love to host, and I love bar-tending. I took it up a notch, and created personalized cocktails for each one of my friends this time. Here's the first amongst those - tailored for me :)




Coffee Addict

This one was for me. I am like a dead battery without my morning coffee! For a long night of partying – coffee is even more essential ! :)

UV Coconut Vodka - 1.5 Measures
Sugar Free Sweetener - 0.5 Measures
Freshly Brewed Coffee – 2 Measures

Shake with ice and strain into a glass. Line the martini glass with Chocolate Sauce & Serve cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like to try

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...