Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Cocktails and more...

I started off my blog with a specific intent to post only baking recipes. I should have known better, given that my interests are varied and mostly short lived. My most recent fad is mixing cocktails without using mixers and have been doing a lot of research on it online. Being someone who loves to host and have parties at home, I'd love to play bartender for a lil bit!

The thing I love most is not just the drinks but the presentation and an excuse to collect more glassware that I would ever need for 10 lives !

So here goes, a blog within a blog. One where I can post cocktail recipes. Smart me - I kept the title flexible ! :P

2 comments:

  1. yay! so its here on the blog!! :). Well said! - whats in a title anyway!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouldnt hv done it if you guys hadn't suggested it on Friday... So thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete

You may also like to try

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...