Wednesday, July 4, 2012

The home has a mini bar...

This week is always one of the shortest weeks in a typical year. With Jul 4 falling on a Wednesday, there are perks such as early out days and summer-fridays that leave any office practically empty.
What better way to celebrate than to set up a mini-bar at home?

So here goes, a WIP bar set up at my very own dining area ...

I love Gilt Groupe for the lovely deals I get on Dining & Kitchen items. These beautiful orange glasses with grooves that fit perfectly in an adult palm are my most recent addition! Naturally, they have to be at the bar. No?

That's our Mini Bar. Inspired by Pottery Barn catalogs. The dining table is usually in the center, but we move it around when we host big gatherings at home :)

Slates! How I love them! :)

T-3 hours on the D-DAY!
Pretty good for someone who used to drink only orange juice until a few years ago, ha?

2 comments:

  1. I love the orange glasses!! Semma it looks and so cheerful, brightens up the bar area!

    ReplyDelete

You may also like to try

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...